Thursday, January 18, 2007

This should never happen



Honestly, I never thought I would let this happen. Two queens on the board at once...speechless.

I would give credit to the GM who was able to pull this on me, but when we agreed to play he said he would prefer for me to not mention his name to the press in connection with our match play. So unfortunately, I cannot give credit where credit is do...sadly, the only post I can offer is one of sorrowful self-abasement.

alright...fine...it wasn't a GM....it was jeff.

Damnit I promised myself I wouldn't cry.

1 comment:

empty streets said...

True, it was pretty how I pulled those two queens out on you, Greg, but it was nothing compared to the tears you shed during the "grand reversal" that other GM pulled the other day. Remember how you were up one rook, two knights to nothing? Two moves to mate and then, snap, the game was over. Only somehow, inexplicably, you hadn't won!